About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
.Everything happens for a reason and when we least expect it. Not one to wait for things happen, I tend to push for what many call IMPOSSIBLE. I am the self published author of "Broken Promises Never Mend" which is currently on amazon.com. I am very proud of my accomplishment seeing as though I was told many times that I cant do it and also that I shouldnt do it. I go against the grain and can be a rebel of sorts. My intentions are good and I always usually win in the end. Not one to stay idle, Ive also been an entrepreneur and created gift baskets, scented candles and incense for many customers and have been blessed to even have gifted celebrity clients such as Nicole and Boris Kodjoe of Showtime's hit show "SOUL FOOD". I thank you for networking with me and God's Blessings! ~Essence M~

Friday, July 15, 2011

Internationally Known......................... !!!!! :-)


Hey lovelies! Long day but I wanted to share with you the news that I got today! It wasnt what I expected but I am still super happy and proud!
I occassionally check online for sales from Amazon and Barnes and Noble to see where my numbers are as far as sales. I decided to peek over and see if there were by chance any international sales and LO and BEHOLD  I see that there was a sale on Amazon UK! Yeah I know its ONE sale but who knows WHERE that sale was originated and Im believing that the person loved my novel "Bound by Lies" and decides to tell others about it. That would be fantastic and a swarm of new sales and international following! I think outside of the box! Word of mouth spreads quickly! I never thought that this would be occurring so soon. I believed I had at least a few more novels to crank out LOL. Im blessed nonetheless and thank you all for encouraging me on my journey! Love ya to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment